It’s amazing what you can accomplish in a few days. You will get an in-depth experience of various sites of cultural and artistic significance in Havana while taking in the living arts and music of Cuba. Catch a glimpse of life in the countryside as we visit a small organic farm outside of Havana and enjoy a farm-to-table lunch. Trip includes:
- Professional bed-and-breakfast accommodations
- All group meals
- Museum/club entry fees
- Expert guides
- Ground transportation for group activities
- Other general group costs
- Safe, bottled water
- Gratuities for restaurant service, drivers, and general group activities (travelers may tip guides and musicians as you deem appropriate based on your satisfaction)
- Services of our experienced travel agent in purchasing your flight to Havana, Cuba
- Cuban Visa
- A pre-trip information packet to help inform you and prepare you for an amazing cross-cultural experience.
We take care of as much as possible so that you can relax. Price is per person, double occupancy. Airfare to Havana generally costs between $350-$700 from the US, depending on season and how far in advance you book.
While we sometimes make exceptions, we usually cap the trip at 8 travelers (for comparison, most other Cuba tour companies cap groups at 20 people). We prefer to keep the number of people in your group to a minimum in order to ensure an authentic cultural experience.