On our Vintage Cuba Tour, you will get an in-depth exposure to various sites of cultural, artistic, and architectural significance in Havana, focusing on the CUban mid-century modern movement. Relax, and let us take the wheel, while you take in the living arts and music of Cuba. Trip includes:
- Accommodations in a famous mid-century modern hotel
- All group meals
- Museum/club entry fees
- Expert guides
- Ground transportation for group activities
- Other general group costs
- Safe, bottled water
- Gratuities for restaurant service, drivers, and general group activities (travelers may tip guides and musicians as you deem appropriate based on your satisfaction
- Cuban Visa and Cuban health insurance
- Services of our experienced travel agent in purchasing your flight to Havana, Cuba.
- A pre-trip information packet to help inform you and prepare you for an amazing cross-cultural experience.
We take care of as much as possible so that you can relax. Price is per person, double occupancy. Airfare to Havana generally costs between $350-$700 from the US, depending on season and how far in advance you book.
We cap the trip at 10 travelers (for comparison, most other Cuba tour companies cap groups at 20 people). We prefer to keep the number of people in your group to a minimum in order to ensure an authentic cultural experience.
Hostess on this trip, Alyssa Starelli, is an avid mid-century lifestyle enthusiast. She is also a Realtor specializing in mid-century properties in Portland Oregon, and the founder of the Mid-Century Modern League.
Her interests include architecture, automobilia, furniture, music, cooking, clothing and cocktails. She has a deep love of decrepitude and has always been intrigued by the time-capsule that is Cuba and is excited to be able to witness the remnants of its pre-revolution atmosphere first hand.