Surrounded by the enchanting music of Cuba, we will experience an in-depth view of various sites of cultural and artistic significance in Havana, delve into the vibrant countryside of Vinales, as well as visit a tobacco farm, a rum distillery, and a small farm, where we will lunch on freshly-grown organic produce. Trip includes:
- Safe, bottled water
- Professional bed-and-breakfast accommodations
- All group meals
- Museum/club entry fees
- Expert guides
- Ground transportation for group activities
- Other general group costs
- Gratuities for restaurant service, drivers, and general group activities (travelers may tip guides and musicians as you deem appropriate based on your satisfaction)
- Cuban Visa
- Services of our experienced travel agent in purchasing your flight to Havana, Cuba.
- A pre-trip information packet to help inform you and prepare you for an amazing cross-cultural experience.
We take care of as much as possible so that you can relax. Price is per person, double occupancy. Airfare to Havana generally costs between $400-$700 from the US, depending on the season and how far in advance you book.
While we may make exceptions, we usually cap the trip at 6-8 travelers (for comparison, most other Cuba tour companies cap groups at 20 people). We prefer to keep the number of people in your group to a minimum in order to ensure a unique and authentic cultural experience.