Surrounded by the enchanting music of Cuba, we will experience an in-depth view of the most fascinating sites of cultural and artistic significance in Cuba, flying from Havana to Santiago de Cuba, and then covering the heart of Cuba by land to Havana over two weeks!
Please contact us directly if you would like the Viñales Valley extension from January 1st-4th.
- Airfare from Havana to Santiago de Cuba
- Professional bed-and-breakfast accommodations
- All group meals
- Safe, bottled water
- Airport pickup and dropoff
- Museum/club entry fees
- Expert guides
- Ground transportation for group activities
- Other general group costs
- Gratuities for restaurant service, drivers, and general group activities (travelers may tip guides and musicians as you deem appropriate based on your satisfaction)
- Services of our experienced travel agent in purchasing your flight to Havana, Cuba.
- A pre-trip information packet to help inform you and prepare you for an amazing cross-cultural experience.
We take care of as much as possible so that you can relax. Price is per person, double occupancy. Roundtrip airfare to Havana from the U.S. generally costs between $300-$700, depending on season, and how far in advance you book.
While we may make an exception, we plan on capping the trip at 6 travelers (for comparison, most other Cuba tour companies cap groups at 20 people). We prefer to keep the number of people in your group to a minimum in order to ensure a unique and authentic cultural experience.