Surrounded by the enchanting music of Cuba, we will experience an in-depth view of the most fascinating sites of cultural and artistic significance in Cuba, from Santiago de Cuba to Havana.
- Safe, bottled water
- Airport pickup and dropoff
- Professional bed-and-breakfast accommodations
- All group meals
- Museum/club entry fees
- Expert guides
- Ground transportation for group activities
- Other general group costs
- Gratuities for restaurant service, drivers, and general group activities (travelers may tip guides and musicians as you deem appropriate based on your satisfaction)
- Cuban Visa
- Services of our experienced travel agent in purchasing your flight to Havana, Cuba.
- A pre-trip information packet to help inform you and prepare you for an amazing cross-cultural experience.
We take care of as much as possible so that you can relax. Price is per person, double occupancy. Roundtrip airfare between Havana and the U.S. generally costs between $300-$800, depending on departure city, season, and how far in advance you book. You can use our travel agent or book on your own.
While we may make exceptions, we generally cap the trip at 10 travelers (for comparison, most other Cuba tour companies cap groups at 20 people), and we usually only carry six travelers. We prefer to keep the number of people in your group to a minimum in order to ensure a unique and authentic cultural experience. We want you to be able to connect with the culture!