Surrounded by the passionate music of Cuba, we will experience an in-depth view of various sites of cultural and artistic significance in Havana, delve into the vibrant wildlife of Cienaga de Zapata biosphere preserve, and then venture on to the historic colonial town of Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Trip includes:
- Professional bed-and-breakfast accommodations
- All group meals
- Museum/club entry fees
- Expert guides
- Ground transportation for group activities
- Other general group costs
- Safe, bottled water
- Gratuities for restaurant service, drivers, and general group activities (travelers may tip guides and musicians as you deem appropriate based on your satisfaction)
- Cuban Visa
- Services of our experienced travel agent in purchasing your flight to Havana, Cuba.
- A pre-trip information packet to help inform you and prepare you for an amazing cross-cultural experience.
We take care of as much as possible so that you can relax. Price is per person, double occupancy. Airfare to Havana generally costs between $400-$700 from the US, depending on the season and how far in advance you book. While we may occasionally make exceptions, we usually cap the trip at 8 travelers (for comparison, most other Cuba tour companies cap groups at 20 people). We prefer to keep the number of people in your group to a minimum in order to ensure an authentic cultural experience. You’ll thank us later.